Request For Quote Table of Contents History Services
Beach Electronics is located in the Oceana
East Business Park, minutes from the gates of Oceana Air Station. We are
"Increasing Production .. on Production Road".
Beach Electronics and Manufacturing, Inc. has operated in Virginia Beach since
December, 1990. BeachEM started equipment repair and build to print
fabrication work for the Government in 1992. We are source approved by the Navy to fabricate spare parts and perform
depot level repairs. BeachEM repairs all types of cables assemblies, monitors,battery
chargers, metal detectors, circuit cards, or whatever our customer
needs. Beach Electronics & Manufacturing provides repair and
restoration services of electronic components and aging electric equipment for
the commercial industry. Beach Electronics and Manufacturing, Inc. strives to provide their customers in
the Military and Commercial field with high level quality services.
Beach Electronics & Manufacturing adhere to the following Military and Commercial standards.
- MIL-I-45208A, MILITARY SPECIFICATION: INSPECTION SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- MIL-STD-2073/1E, DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE STANDARD PRACTICE FOR MILITARY PACKAGING
- MIL-STD-2000, MILITARY STANDARD: STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR SOLDERED ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLIES
- MIL-STD-767, CONTROL OF HARDWARE CLEANLINESS
- MIL-STD-2041, CONTROL OF DETRIMENTAL MATERIALS
- MIL-STD-129, MILITARY MARKING FOR SHIPMENT AND STORAGE
- MIL-STD-45662, CALIBRATION SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- MIL-PRF-23199, PACKAGING AND PACKING REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIAL PURPOSE MECHANICAL COMPONENTS AND REPAIR PARTS
- IPC/WHMA-A-620, REQUIREMENTS AND ACCEPTANCE FOR CABLE AND WIRE HARNESS ASSEMBLIES
- lICENSED CONTRACTOR (Commonwealth of Virginia)
CLASSIFICATION:ESC (Electronic Services Contractor)
- CAGE CODE:0SFB3
Beach Electronics & Manufacturing is fully equiped with a ISO Class 4 CleanRoom. Compliant with ISO Standard 14644-1.
- 2681 Production Road # 108
Virginia Beach, VA